Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Oh, those Swedes

I am finding it so hard to decide what to post about; I'm coming across too many intriguing, well-done things! The moment I decide on one topic, another something awesome comes along. This isn't the worst problem to have, though, eh? The fact that we can so easily come across things like the following says a lot about our culture - networking, social media, instant access...

That said, I will be posting some things in quick succession...can you keep up?

First, there's this: a trailer for a Swedish short film. Hilarious. I can't wait to see the full thing. Let it be inspiration for you to change your perspective and, a technique used by designers to find creative solutions, redefine a problem... And while laughing, let it help get you through your busy weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment