Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The Search for Two Photographers

Ok, number 2 in my list of awesome things found in the span of a couple days. I am constantly amazed and inspired by the creativity that lies within people.

Take this guy, for example. He came across a roll of film in the middle of an NYC park and, having made it a resolution to add more adventure to his life, decided to find the owners. So he made this video.


Since posting the video, several news organizations have written stories on his quest and he's received countless emails from people all over the world; some offering clues, and others simply offering a place to stay if ever he finds himself in their neck of the woods. People were going so far as to study the jaw structure of the men, suggesting they may be from Poland. Or to zoom in on these pictures to determine the backpack brands - one claimed to only be available in France (a fact negated by yet another viewer).

Talk about the power of the collective conscious.

No luck yet, however. He's still in search of the owners of these pictures.

2 comments:

  1. Ok, one of the most awesome videos I have seen yet. I loved this video. I can definitely relate to this guy and not knowing what to do in life. I liked how this video was narrated and all the comments this guy made. I'm really happy I've found this video thanks to you!

    In reply: haha I liked your so cool (literally) comment! Thanks for sending me to the link! I like your dad's photography. I was blown away by all thoe ice sculptures. Wow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those photos of NY were awesome!!! Thats an awesome find.

    ReplyDelete