Friday, April 15, 2011

Emily, Shelby, & Chris

Look at these beautiful people. Chris let me borrow his equipment and have my own photoshoot. (yea, that's him in the photos - not only is he an incredible photographer, he can dance!) Setting up was an experiment in itself since I didn't really know what I was doing, but I'd say it turned out ok. I didn't break anything, so that's a plus. Emily and Shelby are both dancers in the Modern Dance dept at the University of Utah and I am so lucky to get to work with these peeps. They made the process so easy. Essentially, all ll I said was "move" and this is what happened. Here are some of my fav's from the sesh, although choosing just a few (x4) was nearly impossible. I can't wait to do more of this. I think I'm in love.

 Fabric makes things pretty
Boots = magic
This = magic
The movement in her hair and the torque in her legs makes this a favorite

 The lighting on her face makes me happy
 Juicy
 I love the negative space between her left foot and his right leg. See it?

This makes me want to shoot fashion stuff. Cause pretty shoes are in

the full gallery is {here}

No comments:

Post a Comment